George W. Hughes – Pens of the Highest Quality

George W. Hughes founded the firm in 1860 in St. Paul’s Square, Birmingham and later moved to premises in Legge Lane. It was never established as a company. He produced pens of the highest quality. Among his many skills was knowledge of metallurgy, heat treatment and all the different processes which made up a steel pen….

This content is for Silver Member and Gold Member only.
Login Subscribe Now