Mount Zion Chapel

Mount Zion Chapel was built upon Newhall Hill, in 1823, fronting Graham Street. At first it was as St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, opened by the celebrated Rev. Edward Irving, March 24, 1824; he being then, in the height of his popularity, the house was crowded to excess. This sect soon after removed to another place…

This content is for Silver Member and Gold Member only.
Login Subscribe Now