Kenyon Street Police Station 1862-1972

Updated: Feb 11, 2021 at 11.09am Kenyon Street Police station became the headquarters of C Division of the Birmingham City Police in 1862 covering the Hockley, St Paul’s, and Newtown districts. The building was condemned in 1923 and in the 1930’s there was a proposal for the station to be replaced and an area of…

This content is for Silver Member and Gold Member only.
Login Subscribe Now
4 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments