How it used to be living and working
In the 1920’s the block bounded by Tenby Street/Albion Street/Carver Street/Tenby Street North was a.
‘St Paul’s Club was constructed originally as two houses. Only one of the original door.
The green painted Victorian Gent’s ‘Pissoir’ in Vyse Street (right next to the railway station),.
(Researched by Marie E Haddleton and Sergeant Gordon Tracey) Click Here for more comments as.
Nigel Grice of Ritz Jewellery brought the following two wonderful photos into York House, which.
1863 is the first recorded entry of St Paul’s School when a small schoolroom was.