Around 200 Listed Buildings in the JQ
‘Nos 13-15 Fleet Street were designed in 1892 and the buildings were occupied by Newman.
The growth of the jewellery trade in the late 19th century created a demand for.
43-47 Vittoria Street and 9 Regent Place The Future Glasshouse College is breathing life back.
The need for water for the fires must have been a problem as the fire.
After many years of neglect, the George & Dragon Public house on the corner of.
In connection with the removal of the Graham Street Baptist Church to Handsworth, it is.
The building known as the ‘Squirrel Works’ in Regent Place is one of the most.
1800-1867 Kaye House, a very large house overlooking the Warstone Lane Cemetery Catacombs was the.
The HSBC Bank is on the corner of Warstone Lane/Vyse Street. This bank was originally.
The Jewellers Arms is the oldest licensed house In the Hockley District, being licensed long.